New front brakes - best suppliers?

Northernstar002

Afternoon,

Looking to replace the front discs and callipers on my '74 mk4 1300 as the discs are rusted quite badly and the callipers appear to be sticking on. Nothing fancy or racy, just standard road brakes.
The car has been stood for 4 years so the pistons are probably rusted to hell. I haven’t had them apart yet but since I sheared off the nearside bleed nipple I thought I'd replace bother rather than repair. I guess the discs could come back to life.

Also, I have just replaced both rear slave cylinders too and have noticed that the near side rear (the only one I have checked) slave's piston appears to stay out. All the pipes looks good and they are not kinked. Could this be the master cylinder? It's as old as the car is.
When I have been looking for prices I haven’t been sure exactly which one mine is - none of the ones I see for sale look similar. Did my age and model come with single or dual circuit?

So, where does everyone suggest I go to? Who's had the best experiences with which suppliers?

I've just had my very crusty (ie bought from a breakers, looked like they'd been outside for a decade) callipers refurbed by Bigg Red, and I am MEGA impressed - the price varies depending on finish, the top whack is similar to new (bit higher than Canleys), but they do come with a nice coating for that. I paid £140 for a pair of GT6 callipers.

Pictures on this thread:
http://club.triumph.org.uk/cgi-bin/forum10/Blah.pl?m-1332231684/s-1074/#num1074

Having said that, Canleys stuff is usually pretty good too.