Hi juts got some new  shoes for my dolomite 1500 but the only thing is the back ajusters are not working and the hand brake isn't working what would you suggest me to do.
The only over thing is the front calipers are sticking I press the brake pedal and then lett it of but I can't turn the wheel I think the piston is sticking what should I do
Thanks taylor

I don't know much about Dolomite rear brakes but you may need to dismantle the adjusters clean them up to get them working. Adjust the rear brakes until they are just about binding when you spin the wheel and back off the adjuster one click, the handbrake will have more of a chance of working once shoes are adjusted correctly. This is all assuming that you have manually adjustable rear brakes. With the front brakes I would remove the pads and insert a piece of wood, around about the same thickness of the pads, in their place so that you can push the pistons back in, try applying the brakes and pushing them back in a few times to see if it improves, if not you will have to remove the calipers, pop the pistons out and clean them up, if they are not corroded, and refit with some new seals.
A good workshop manual, or a Haynes one if that is all you can find, will be a big help if you don't have one. Don't skimp on brake parts, if they look like they could do with being replaced, do so as they are a safety, yours and others, critical system much like the steering. As long as you can steer and stop safely then everything else is a bonus.  :)

Hi thanks for the info
I took the caliper off to day and poped the pistons out cand leaned them they was a lot of gunge behined the pistons so I cleaned that all out
I will have a look at the back brakes afto my tea then tell you how I have got on