Quality; door cards

John Bonnett

I shall soon be needing to buy door cards, GT6 MK3 type. There are two suppliers that I know of and a big difference in their prices for what appears to be a similar product.

I would appreciate a PM from anybody who has experience of one, other or both to help me decide where to buy them.

Thank you.

Must say the Park Lane ones are very good !
I do have them on my spit and a good friend of mine (at that also has owned several spitfires & still has a lot of triumph) thought they where original door cards !

He recently bought another spit and he had seen that the door cards where not that much full (i mean the padding/ foam between vinyl & card board panel), also unknown supplier.
The ones of park line do look great, the quality is also very good & money wise i found them not to expensive . :)

9358 wrote:
Where did you get the wood door cappings? they look amazing!

Thank you - they came from Chapman & Cliff. They are burr elm to match the dashboard which came from the Sports Six Club shop in 1999. The cappings I added when I replaced the interior in 2012. I believe they were the firm who made the dash for the shop!