Vitesse restoration video

I'm a little at odds with this series of videos - I enjoy watching them, and have picked up a few bits and pieces, but it's more of a video clip gallery of the car's rebuild rather than a tutorial. This is fine with me, but to say it will 'show you how to restore your Herald or Vitesse' is not strictly true.

There ARE good bits of information in there, but on the more complicated bits of repair, such as a very convoluted repair patch and they just say 'Here's a patch I made earlier, and this is how you weld it in' isn't teaching much. I'd like to see more about the fabrication work that can easily be done at home using tools that most people have or can afford.

Imagine this crossed with project Binky. On that, rather than saying 'Here are some suspension turrets we made', they actually go through the process of making the turrets, the considerations they had to make, and also that sometimes scrap is just as useful, such as using a brake disc as a dolly to form the metal.

Or maybe it's just that I really like the technical aspect of it, and would like the videos to be more in depth...