Llessur

796 wrote:
Well done m,ladd,

no need to buy ..ingen pent.. when this stuff will dee

Tim, lend ye mine, if ye want to mek a heap, and sell em off, !!!

Marcus

Hey marcus
Always open to offers! What about a long range ali fuel tank? ali header tank for rad? engine valances? I have access to a team of autocad draftsmen and both turret punches and lazer cutters so can make just about anything with the right help, advice and some R&D!

Cheers
Tim

Guys,
I already produce a large range of parts mainly in stainless but also includeing aluminium spitfire and gt6 valance boards also the cowels you have pictured and all discussing, I supply  to the trade ,Canley classics TRGB and the TSSC so they come well endorsed, all parts are laser cut and cnc formed
If any of you would like details on my full range drop me a line at adunntony@aol.com or coventry 02476403484.
Tony
:)

1103 wrote:
Guys,
I already produce a large range of parts mainly in stainless but also includeing aluminium spitfire and gt6 valance boards also the cowels you have pictured and all discussing, I supply  to the trade ,Canley classics TRGB and the TSSC so they come well endorsed, all parts are laser cut and cnc formed
If any of you would like details on my full range drop me a line at adunntony@aol.com or coventry 02476403484.
Tony
:)

nothing like a bit of healthy competition  ;)

Here now, shiny bling bling version on (as Steve would have it!)
I'm turning into a magpie. It's alarming. I find myself thinking of buying a chrome radiator cap too.  :-/
Anyhoot, here's the end product and how pleased I am with the fit and finish. Nope, haven't moved the overflow bottle yet.

Looks pretty good Smithy.

Has anyone made one or does a pattern exist to fit something similar to the Herald 1200 radiator?

Back in 2000 I owned this 1200 coupe (972 NHW where are you now?) complete with radiator cowl fitted by a previous owner and wish I'd taken a few measurements for future reference.

I'm guessing a slightly different template would be required for a 13/60?

Anyone interested in getting some made?

Spitfire4 wrote:

Has anyone made one or does a pattern exist to fit something similar to the Herald 1200 radiator?

Back in 2000 I owned this 1200 coupe (972 NHW where are you now?) complete with radiator cowl fitted by a previous owner and wish I'd taken a few measurements for future reference.

I'm guessing a slightly different template would be required for a 13/60?

Anyone interested in getting some made?

Hey craig
Take some dims and i'll have my fabrications department make one for you. P.M. if interested
Regards
Tim

Spitfire4 wrote:

Wotcher Craig, I'm pleased with it. You need one for that pretty 13/60 of yours, and some valances to keep the dirt away from that super charger I think! No way of fitting some in?  

Archived