johhnyboy

you dont NEED them, were not fitted as standard on tolo, but if you're upgrading engine etc, you'd really want to fit the front.  you're using sprint or other wider wheels id guess, as opposed to standard steelies??? stronger 1" lowered springs highly recommended too (bear in mind thats actually about 2" lower at the outside edge of wheel), 175-200 lbs fine for road

worth using poly mounts, old rubber ones are shite (99% of what you'll find will be around 30+ yrs old perished rubber and render the ARB almost useless).  you cant get standard rubber end ones new (jigsaw do remade poly end mounts, not cheap, but worth it).  maestro mounts been mod'd and used before, much bigger and stronger than standard, but still not as good as jigsaws poly IMO.

forget the rear ARB, waste of time, all my dolos seemed to handle better and more predictably without the rear fitted, but thats just my view.

Hi It was mainly the rear one I want rid of as it hangs low and catches on bumpy roads so what it will do in the forest goodness knows .From what you say i will take the rear one off and uprate the front springs .That should be a better set up

Archived