power steering pump disaster

spritemad

It just aint my Week ! The stag has been in the garage for a while now as i refit and refurbish as time and money allow. The parts are stored in the garage roof out of the way, anyhow just as i'm getting ready to remove the engine block there's a crash over the other side of the garage and on the floor is my power steering pump now with a smashed pully ! It had fallen through the cardboard box and hit the engine hoist on its decent smashing a chunk off the pully ! luckily it missed the stag and no one was hurt but i now need a new power steering pump if anyone has one they dont need and would like to sell ? The pump and lots of other stuff was stored a couple of years ago when i got this project and i guess over time damp has weakend the box so from now on i'll store stuff in plastic storage boxes ! Anyway if you have a power steering pump for sale (at a sensible price) i'd like to hear from you

Cheers Paul

2943 wrote:
It just aint my Week ! The stag has been in the garage for a while now as i refit and refurbish as time and money allow. The parts are stored in the garage roof out of the way, anyhow just as i'm getting ready to remove the engine block there's a crash over the other side of the garage and on the floor is my power steering pump now with a smashed pully ! It had fallen through the cardboard box and hit the engine hoist on its decent smashing a chunk off the pully ! luckily it missed the stag and no one was hurt but i now need a new power steering pump if anyone has one they dont need and would like to sell ? The pump and lots of other stuff was stored a couple of years ago when i got this project and i guess over time damp has weakend the box so from now on i'll store stuff in plastic storage boxes ! Anyway if you have a power steering pump for sale (at a sensible price) i'd like to hear from you

Cheers Paul

Try LES on 07876775830

Archived