Essex Grass Autotest

mikeyb

Had a great day yesterday with the yellow beastie making its first CT event in my ownership.

The rock hard suspension on a dry field was entertaining to say the least and an appointment is booked with the dentist later to have my fillings in my teeth put back in!  

I have more pics to load up tonight, but in the meantime you'll have to settle for one of Peter 'Crocodile Dundee' Jackson posing on my car.  Just don't ask him anything about the bush!  

391 wrote:
Had a great day yesterday with the yellow beastie making its first CT event in my ownership.

The rock hard suspension on a dry field was entertaining to say the least and an appointment is booked with the dentist later to have my fillings in my teeth put back in!  

I have more pics to load up tonight, but in the meantime you'll have to settle for one of Peter 'Crocodile Dundee' Jackson posing on my car.  Just don't ask him anything about the bush!  

There was something puzzling me over this and have yet to put my finger on it, after several minutes concentrating on my pose to include my artistic charm and sophistication, it came to me. Taking away the lime light of this highly professional shot of me  8) A damn big rust hole at the lower part of the N/S pillar >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(.........Where's my knife :(

thescrapman wrote:
Couple of pictures from the days activities.

Big Poo being given a bit of a caning....

p8210401_medium_4332.jpg
Size: 81.48 KB

That is an excellent action shot of Big Poo who I might add did quite well for a big barge lurching around Mikes nicely prepared paddock ;D
I heard that Mike has a similar 30ft barge ready to plane the surface today ;)

It was a superb day, very hot and with a great group of people to share it with :)

962 wrote:

There was something puzzling me over this and have yet to put my finger on it, after several minutes concentrating on my pose to include my artistic charm and sophistication, it came to me. Taking away the lime light of this highly professional shot of me  8) A damn big rust hole at the lower part of the N/S pillar >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(.........Where's my knife :(

I thought that was a little bit of poo that had popped out whilst you watched big poo given a hiding, oh well, glad it's only rust.

FloydP wrote:

I thought that was a little bit of poo that had popped out whilst you watched big poo given a hiding, oh well, glad it's only rust.

No, my biggest worry was that the fuel cap would come open and loose all my petrol :B
Don't have too worry now, some nice man came along and gave me a lock and key for it ;) Now I will be able to do the Autosolo in peace of mind :)

962 wrote:
This is what happens when you drive the car like a little old person going somewhere on Sundays. Its called 'Carbon build up' ;D

I think it was more of a case of alcohol abuse enhanced by sleep deprivation. Thats why my last test was good, the hangover had almost gone by then!  ;D

No more drinking the night before an autosolo. (Hopefully! :o)

Archived