Polybush supplier

Graham1

Hello, can anyone help with information? Number of years ago I purchased some polybushes which were well priced compared to the normal sources. They had been recommended by various people here and other sites. I do not have the suppliers details any more does anyone have a recommended source other than the standard triumph ones?
Thanks
Graham

Hi Graham,
                   a few ears ago you could get 'poly bushes' from ebay at ridiculously low prices.  These very quickly turned to mush. The poly was rather unstable.

SuperPro and SuperFlex are more expensive - but you only need to buy them once.

Roger

Chris Witor was the original importer of polybushes as Superflex some 25 years ago as an addition to his Mk1 and 2 saloon estate parts business ........ I even have some unfitted rear trailing arm bushes kicking around that I bought back then.  Must get down and do it!

He can supply bushes for most makes of classic car.

MUT

Thank you all who replied, ended up with polybrushes from Rimmer who I was attempting to avoid. Went with polybushes as I have a kit of them. Told not to mix them up ie different types on each side so decided to keep same brand all round. This from another supplier.
Graham