back suspension rebuild!

WIMPUS

4526 wrote:

just one thing , i need my driver's license  ;D

Kind regards Wim

Dag Wim,
How is the spitfire coming along?

Don't worry about the driving licence, give me the car and I will drive it for you mijn vriend! ;D ;D

Cheers
Shaun

4058 wrote:

Dag Wim,
How is the spitfire coming along?

Don't worry about the driving licence, give me the car and I will drive it for you mijn vriend! ;D ;D

Cheers
Shaun

Dag Shaun,

I wanted to call you this week, but got no time  :B
Just put in the new bushes at the back , today the new leaf spring (they say a 30 min job , not with me ! )  ;)
My 2 friends where sanding the bonnet also today, this week my new brake lines should arrive  :P and some bolts  & co  ;)
Now i just a bit better weather so we can put the car outside for sanding and prep work !  :o :P

And about the drivers licence , you are second in line my friend ! My friend anthony will be driving it first i think, he was  also the driver when i bought it  :P
(also he bought a gt6 mk2 when he was 17/18years , fully restored it and he sold it !! ??) That where my triumph love comes from !  ;)

Kind regards Wim

4526 wrote:

Dag Shaun,

I wanted to call you this week, but got no time  :B
Just put in the new bushes at the back , today the new leaf spring (they say a 30 min job , not with me ! )  ;)
My 2 friends where sanding the bonnet also today, this week my new brake lines should arrive  :P and some bolts  & co  ;)
Now i just a bit better weather so we can put the car outside for sanding and prep work !  :o :P

And about the drivers licence , you are second in line my friend ! My friend anthony will be driving it first i think, he was  also the driver when i bought it  :P
(also he bought a gt6 mk2 when he was 17/18years , fully restored it and he sold it !! ??) That where my triumph love comes from !  ;)

Kind regards Wim

And shaun ,

The new brake line kit from canley's arrived today!! ;D

Kind regards Wim

rotoflex wrote:
Good progress, & good-looking work!
You'll be having fun in the car soon!

Thanks!

I'm now replacing the brake lines .. not so easy i find  for the back ones  ;D

After this been done i just need to get it prep and painted !  :P
after that , new interior , new wheels on .. but the car back to his glory !! ;)

Archived