Suspension bushes

Stuart Wilson

As I've got the front end of my Moss in pieces it seems logical to replace the bushes. I'm looking to upgrade to poly, when I did that on my TR they came as two part bushes so we're very easy to fit. Do Herald ones come the same, two parts and metal sleeve?
I've noticed various colours for different grades/stiffness, what would people recommend?

Thanks

I have canley's red polybush's on the gt6 and they seem fine to me, they were a single piece but went in ok with a vice.
If I had to change them again I think I would go for super flex as yesterday I changed the track control bush's on the stag (mot man found a bit of play in them) and the one's in there were two piece bush's with very thin tubes that fell out on there own but the super flex replacements were a single piece tighter fitting with massively more substantial tube. Went in easily enough with a long bolt and some big washers. Here's a pic showing the difference in tube size, don't know if it would be similar on the others bush's they do.

Chris Witor is Mr Superflex in the UK.  However, we just bought pretty much a whole car set of bushes from Paddocks which were all described as Superflex and quite a bit cheaper than direct from CW.  However not all were Superflex branded when they arrived.  Some were Superpro.....  Seem to be very similar though.

Nick