Any pictures of fuel line routing Rotoflex

John Bonnett

I'd appreciate any pictures showing the fuel line negotiating the wishbone pivot bracket please on its way to the tank.

I have this picture of the brake pipe crossing the chassis above the nose of the diff, unsupported. Is this correct or should it be clipped to the body?

So I don't know what the original GT6 has but I have a Spitfire with Rotoflex and my pipe runs in Copper/nickel pipe and goes under the bracket. If you leave it where it is it will catch on the driveshaft espacially when the wheels are on the ground.

Hope this helps

Martin

4502 wrote:
So I don't know what the original GT6 has but I have a Spitfire with Rotoflex and my pipe runs in Copper/nickel pipe and goes under the bracket. If you leave it where it is it will catch on the driveshaft espacially when the wheels are on the ground.

Hope this helps

Martin

Thank you Martin. I should have added that this isn't a picture of my chassis.

On my rotoflex Vitesse the original fuel line goes inboard of the chassis behind and under the drive shaft back over the top of the chassis in front of the drive shaft to the point of the three way brake line connector. The brake line running across the back of the car is supported by clips on the underside of the spring tunnel. Hope this helps no photos to hand ATM. Paul