Instructions for fitting Canley's Trunionless kit

Harveyzone

A bit of a long shot... Some time ago I bought a Trunionless Front Suspension Kit (Spitfire variant) from Canley's after a classic trunnion failure. I am about to fit them but I cannot find the instruction sheet that came with them. I seem to recall it had a couple of useful and maybe important tips on fitting. I cannot find them on their website, and I was hoping to fit them over the long Easter weekend - I don't think that they will be open until Tuesday. 🙁

Does anyone have a copy of the supplied printed sheet to hand that they would be willing to scan, email, or summarise for me?

Thanks.

Dave
I can't remember anything about instructions when I fitted mine,all I remember is it was easy
Not much help I know, I think I fitted the top ball joint to the arms before I fitted the trunionless bit
You have to fit the steering arm as the bolts go in from behind, looking at the picture.
That's about it, hope the picture helps

I found the hardest part was extracting the stub axle from the old uprights. Take care that the bottom fixing is well seated in the wishbone before tightening.
Other than that - not a bad job. I also replaced the top ball joints at the same time, saves splitting the old ones from the old upright AND mine didn't look great either.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone,

I went ahead and fitted it without the notes, using the advice here. As was suggested they went on fine (once I got the old  bits off!).

Of course, once I had finished I found the sheet, which did have the recommended torque settings, but no real surprises. I have scanned and attached a copy in case it is useful in future...

The MOT is due in a couple of weeks, and I am taking it for a full set of new tyres today, but back on the road again after 7 months off!

hmm,
without going into the garage and looking i don't recall there being any spacers in my kit.are they a later addition?
I bought mine about 5 years ago(still in the box )front end rebuild and brake upgrade this year I think.
who else has a kit with/without spacers?