Spitfire Calipers

Jonny-Jimbo

Hi all,

Any thoughts on here is best to buy Spitfire calipers from? I do not have like for like swaps, although I do have Avenger Tiger calipers currently.

It's for my Ginetta G4, and as the calipers are wrong for the Triumph uprights the previous owner put loads of odd washers etc in to space them out. It looks and is horrible and dangerous, so I want to make them correct.

So any prefered compaies to buy from?

Thanks guys,

I was hoping for someone to say 'it just so happens I have a pair here' sort of thing. Also, if anyone had any input in terms of quality of repros. As it's not even for a Triumph, I'm not after originality. I may go for something like a Wilwood set up, I'llhave to price up and see whats what.

Jonny_Jimbo wrote:
Thanks guys,

I was hoping for someone to say 'it just so happens I have a pair here' sort of thing.

Well, it just so happens I have a pair here. The bleed nipples need drilling out, and they are a bit tatty, but they are serviceable, or they could be used to trade in for recons. They came off my 1500 and were replaced by a pair that Spider gave me.