Drivers Meetings

• 2 weeks later...

Tuesday  20 August 7.00pm at Caffeine and Machine MK45 3JP

I will not be able to make it as I would not be able to arrive at the venue until about 8.30pm.  Is there anyone from South Wiltshire, South Hampshire, East Dorset going that could pick up a pack for me please so that I might collect it from them at some later date?

Hi, I can't make the meeting.  Is there anyone going from the South East who would be able to pick up our pack please?  What is in the pack (sorry we're 10CR virgins!), do we need it prior to departure?  If not, I'm happy to arrange collection if anyone is getting a ferry/tunnel on the morning of Monday 2nd 🙂.

Thanks,

Phil.

Hi Phil

I’m based in Essex near Brentwood and can pick the pack up for you, if you wish.

PM me your team and details. 
You can collect it from me prior to the event or at the start. 

I will be heading to France on the 12:55pm DFDS ferry Dover to Calais on the Monday. 

It’s not compulsory to have the pack prior to the start but it does help you see/plan your route. 

Cheers,

Paul

2 hours ago, PaulB said:

Hi Phil

I’m based in Essex near Brentwood and can pick the pack up for you, if you wish.

PM me your team and details. 
You can collect it from me prior to the event or at the start. 

I will be heading to France on the 12:55pm DFDS ferry Dover to Calais on the Monday. 

It’s not compulsory to have the pack prior to the start but it does help you see/plan your route. 

Cheers,

Paul

Cheers Paul.  I'll send you my details and we can make arrangements.  Many thanks, Phil.