Original 1962 TR4

Hello UK.   I'm in the USA, Illinois, and I have an early 1962 TR4.  The CT number is below 2000, assembled in November 1961 per BHM. It's all original with 23K miles on the Jaeger odometer. All Jaeager gauges, except the Lucas Amp.  I've had it for 27 years.   It's been running now for the last 4 years.  Most parts renewed.  Original working left hand overdrive.   New Vrdestein tires, new dampers. Original interior.  All original bright (chrome in the  US) .     Would it be possible to sell this car over to someone in the UK via this club?   I'm 77 years old and it's getting difficult to get in and out, quite frankly.   But I want it to go someplace that it will be appreciated for its originality.    I can forward pictures but I'm unable to on this page.  Michael V.  

I used to live in Dayton OH and I would have thought there was a big market for such a car where you are in the Mid West

Also, with the exchange rate where it is, the return per Dollar would be significantly higher....