Wanted rear bumper and back box

Steveant1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Steve, boot racks come up on eBay or visit autojumble, they’re always around. 
not sure which part of rear bumper you need, is it just the white rubber or the rear valance, again eBay or autojumble. 

T.D. Fitchetts have new in stock and will post at cost, or you can collect and save the cost of postage.   they’re in Telford just off the M54 in Shropshire. Their number is 01952 619585.  Hope this helps 

Edited by Wendy Dawes

Hi thanks for the reply. I have now got the back bumper but it comes with no brackets and I’m not sure how it fits as I got the car with out the bumper and no holes please can you advise me. 

If it’s the white rubber bumper you need to buy the track separately which again should be available from Fitchetts , it’s then riveted to the valance and the rubbers are then slid on carefully with plenty of slippery washing liquid from one end to the  orher, however if you are fitting the aluminium Vitesse bumper you simply use the holes in the bumper as a  guide to drill through the valance  and use  domed  head self tapping screws to secure them 

I assume this is the info you need 

Hi. Wendy. Thanks for your help. I have had a look track and it’s quite reasonable but then you have to pay for postage lol. Sorry for the late reply as I’m not at my best at the moment so I haven’t been able to get to the garage lately as I’m disabled and have a lot of bad days lately. 

• Thanks 1

Hi I have now received my track for my bumper so hopefully I’ll get round to fitting it soon. Still need a back box is there one from another car fit . Hopefully I’ll get the carb sorted as well as it’s not running properly. 

• 1 month later...