Vitesse saloon rear roll cage

Kevan,

I haven't a spare, and fear that all the used roll cages have been - er - 'used up'!     The usual suspects will have a pattern and could make you one - Aleybars (Rimmers stock them), Safety Devices   - or there are many smaller outfits that could make you one.      My favourite is Performance & Protection Home - Protection & Performance Ltd (ppcages.com) which I now find has been  bought by Safety Devices!

But may I ask?  Why?  Are you constructing a competition car?   Mine is the last race Vitesse in the UK - I would love to have a competitor!

John

• 3 weeks later...

Kevan,

I am so wrong!   Just back from the Malvern IWE where I was Autojumbling.  I cleared out my lock-up into the van for this, including a Vitesse roll cage that I had forgotten putting in there!   My apologies for having forgotten our dialogue, and disappointed that it didn't sell, but now that I have realised my mistake, glad that I can offer it to you!

Where are you?

John