Help with TR250

I’ve inherited my dad’s car, a TR250. I am looking to sale the car soon. I was wondering if there are any suggestions on what sort of price range for quick but fair sale? A good place to compare prices against?

What a good place to advertise it? Or By auction?

The car is currently in France on a French plate, restored and converted 20 years ago. Runs well and reliable, but not standard wiring, Overdrive gearbox, Elec fan cooling.

Ive attached a copy of photo's.

Any help or suggestions thankfully received 

PeteTR250-1.thumb.JPG.da1bafdf1a844d96707c378e69be9e7d.JPGTR250-2.thumb.JPG.875245070d801c0790a649a594c8e713.JPGTR250-3.thumb.JPG.80ba980a5ac77754ea69219672c26b84.JPGTR250-4.thumb.JPG.e93ba5bcd508aaf244b6834fd06d1461.JPG

Tricky to give a perfect valuation. And you are in teh odd position of it being RHD but in Europe, where a LHD would probably be worth more, and to re-import to the UK attracts import duties (I think, I bet it is complex!)

For reference, TRGB have just sold a TR250. Not perfect, and LHD. But has the important UK spec engine and PI equipment, and had an OD. That was up for sale for £22K, so gives you an idea. The UK engine and PI muts add at least 2K to the value?

Best bet is to check the market in Europe.

If it was ever in UK, it would have been an import as pretty sure TR250 was never sold in UK, nor were they ever RHD?

As it has been in family long time, may not attract much if any import tax.

And definitely not if ever UK registered, and in your dad’s name.

If I remember rules correctly