Hello, Newbie Introduction

Ian S

Hi, 

I own a 73 2 door Toledo, its quite q well known car, been featured in a couple of mags, owned for a while by the Chairman of the Dolomite owners club, However its not quite a standard car, its actually quite modified, sprint suspension with Gaz adjustable,  16v Vauxhall C20XE, (Sorry) now being fitted with Jenvey Injection, all in all, its about 200hp 🙂 its now starting to get a bit scruffy as its been built for over 20yrs,  but still a very good car, it should be back out soon, but im laid up with a trapped nerve in my back from working on the car, 😞 

IMG_4458 2.JPG

IMG_4189.JPG

• Like 3

Looks a nice car, hope your back soon recovers, I’ve hit the engine in bits from my herald at the moment, it’s off for reconditioning this weekend,  the block in my modern car the rest of the bits in Darren’s.  my car is a 12/50 Herald,  bought her in 2020 - a rescued donor car, still loads to do but have had a few nice days out until the engine went pop lol 

• Like 1

Hi Ian 

I had an early Toledo a long time ago, I guess at the time it was about four years old, I remember it was a good reliable car - I cannot remember the registration but I remember it was cream coloured - enjoy you piece of modified 1970’s motoring history!

There are a lot of good people on this forum, and many are willing to offer you sound advice - my advice to you is “don’t be scared to ask questions”

E

• Like 1