Newbie,

Hi, I have been trying to join the forum, but its been plagued with problems, firstly the "Am I human" asked me about 20 times before I was told I have a link sent to my Email. the link would not work on my computer, saying the link was unsafe,  tried it on my phone and the link sent me to the forum, tried to log inland the site would not recognise me, Help......

4 hours ago, Ian S said:

Hi, I have been trying to join the forum, but its been plagued with problems, firstly the "Am I human" asked me about 20 times before I was told I have a link sent to my Email. the link would not work on my computer, saying the link was unsafe,  tried it on my phone and the link sent me to the forum, tried to log inland the site would not recognise me, Help......

Ian, welcome. And sorry it has been a mission for you to get to this stage. I am afraid I can't help with the verification process, the forum software is beyond our control, but is widely used across thousands of sites.

I manually validate each new forum sign-up (due to the amount of spam sign-ups we were suffering with). I did notice you took some time to verify your email, which is explained by your issues. 

I suspect the not recognising you may have been down to that delay. New sign-ups are in limbo until yur email is verified and I have hit the approved button. 

But as Danny has said, you are in, and able to post and so on, so I hope everything will now run smoothly for you.

WElcome, Ian!  Are you using a VPN?  A Virtual Private Network, as touted by several Firewalls as a useful protection.

Recently, someone on the TSSC board had a similar problem.   It has been 'explained' by Kevin their board master, but I fear I'm nine the wiser.  See: Banned, apparently! - Forum Help and Suggestions - The Triumph Sports Six Club Forum (tssc.org.uk)

John

6 hours ago, Ian S said:

Glad you managed to register, welcome