Bleed nipple on clutch slave

mazfg

Aaron back on the naughty step you go, you do not say stroke, lube and nipple in the same sentence!!! *parent ashamed of child*

Hahaha by the way bleeding nipples can really hurts hahahaha

When the moderators see this thread there gonna freak!!!!!!! And then they'll bann us from the forum!!!! Haha lmao

2504 wrote:
Aaron back on the naughty step you go, you do not say stroke, lube and nipple in the same sentence!!! *parent ashamed of child*

Hahaha by the way bleeding nipples can really hurts hahahaha

When the moderators see this thread there gonna freak!!!!!!! And then they'll bann us from the forum!!!! Haha lmao

In the previous page I though "I wonder if we'll get banned for this"... We may have crossed the line!  ;D

Bit of nipple chaffage can be sorted with a bit of vaseline and some medical tape.....  ??)

3122 wrote:

In the previous page I though "I wonder if we'll get banned for this"... We may have crossed the line!  ;D

Bit of nipple chaffage can be sorted with a bit of vaseline and some medical tape.....  ??)

I dont think where gonna be posting on here for a while mate!!! haha  ;D ;D ;D ;D  :B :B :B
What are the elder people gonna think?????   :P :P :P :P

......or you could use some EP90 Gear oil and some masking tape, thats much more the CT way!!!  :)

2504 wrote:

I dont think where gonna be posting on here for a while mate!!! haha  ;D ;D ;D ;D  :B :B :B
What are the elder people gonna think?????   :P :P :P :P

......or you could use some EP90 Gear oil and some masking tape, thats much more the CT way!!!  :)

Gaffer tape I think...  :X

There are elder people on here? Really? Where?!

I hope we don't get banned, beginning to enjoy this little club :P

1218 wrote:
Not quite sure what Felicity Kendal has got to do with this.  I often see her in M&S Twickenham when I'm buying my lunch.  She's just an old lady now you know.

M.

Something about nipples and pointing upwards? :P

Off to M&S Twickenham then!  ;D

3122 wrote:

Gaffer tape I think...  :X

There are elder people on here? Really? Where?!

I hope we don't get banned, beginning to enjoy this little club :P

oooh but gaffer tape might tear the nipple off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're nipple will definetly need bleeding then!!!  ;)
Me too, I think we need more teenagers on here!!!

1218 wrote:
Not quite sure what Felicity Kendal has got to do with this.  I often see her in M&S Twickenham when I'm buying my lunch.  She's just an old lady now you know.

M.

My first planned response is probably too crude so I'll not do it. It was only a simple four letter one ending in an F and starting with a G. It had an L and and an I in the middle.

So instead I'll simply state that no matter how old she gets, she's still got a little twinkle about her.

ferny wrote:

My first planned response is probably too crude so I'll not do it. It was only a simple four letter one ending in an F and starting with a G. It had an L and and an I in the middle.

So instead I'll simply state that no matter how old she gets, she's still got a little twinkle about her.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Anyone over the age of 25 does not want the definition to the word of which Mr. Ferny is referring too.

Ferny Join Aaron on the naughty step!!! *Parent crosses hands, while nodding there head*

ferny wrote:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Anyone over the age of 25 does not want the definition to the word of which Mr. Ferny is referring too.

Ferny Join Aaron on the naughty step!!! *Parent crosses hands, while nodding there head*

ferny wrote:

2504 wrote:

I believe I know where Mr Fern has gone with this. Onto the naughty step!

Oh wait, why am I on it again? I thought I was allowed off?  :'( ??)

Goody wrote:
Seems to me if one were to pearce a nipple fluid will flow and eat through gaffer tape.  Leak'ey,Leak'ey

;D ;D ;D

Thats means we need to some how suck all the fluid out of the nipple first,  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

And Aaron, your allowed off the step again now!!! but Ferny is to remain there!!!!

Archived