Missing SAH rocker cover

TedTaylor

962 wrote:

Those last remaining bits are only fit for the rubbish dump!!!, Seen most of the parts awhile ago!!

Had a good look at the photos and the wing/lower valence seam looks as though it has been heavily filled - sure sign of useless panels.

Interesting your comment about the parts Richard.  One of our colleagues on the Register Forum PM'd me after reading the saga and although he had arranged to make a heck of a journey to buy the bumper he jacked out of the deal - obviously a good decision.

Notice that Google earth showed what looks like a truckload of bits of cars parked nearby to this guys house.

Wish we could locate the 2000 he sold, MVE888H, to see if the cover he sold me is still on this car - would then put a whole new complexion on the matter.

Ted

im near caister aswell incase you have any problems, although i dont really travel anywhere so all i could offer really was somewhere to keep them until you get something sorted to collect them or whatever. pm me if you need me, this isnt part of the forum i frequent.

im not even really sure why im here  :-/

willows40 wrote:
ted

let me know asap as will need to arrange for my mate to pick it up and we are travelling down thursday morning

cheers andy

Not heard back - they are not on internet as regularly as us lot - so don't think it is a goer for today/tomorrow.

Anyway many thanks for offering and have a good weekend at Goodwood.

Ted