This is the problem, Front or Rear, only noticed the wear after the tyres were removed! And because one of the front tyres had a pair of bulges in the inner sidewall and went straight into the scrap  pile, I don't know if it's just one tyre or a pair that's got a shoulder!

I'm just wondering if the tyre goes back on the other way round, shoulder to the outside if it'll wear evenly?

The tyres were removed to have the wheels blasted,having been assured by the blasting man that the wheel surface wouldn't come back pitted. Only to find that once the wheels were in his hands (the blasters) they would indeed have a clean, rust free but PITTED surface!

And he'd doubled his price too. Waste of time and money.

Hello Andy,

the pitting is due to the corrosion not the blasting.  If you reverse the tyre it will wear quite quickly I would think as it's trying to get back to the original worn profile.
Unless there is an excessive amount of negative camber, I don't think it will be of any significance, as Colin says probably alignment rather than camber?

Alec