finding 3/4" lowering block?

Talkwrench

Canleys usually have the blocks in stock - either check their website or email them and ask. And they certainly do post. It normally takes about a week to send parcels all the way to Australia. My postman is getting good at recognising Triumph parts.

By the way, postage UK to Australia is pretty reasonable, almost as cheap as postage within Australia. Postage US to Oz is mind-bogglingly, ball-achingly expensive.

Nick_Moore wrote:

By the way, postage UK to Australia is pretty reasonable, almost as cheap as postage within Australia. Postage US to Oz is mind-bogglingly, ball-achingly expensive.

Hi Nick
Does Australia Post have a similar service as NZ Post Youshop, Basically it is a drop shipping service in the UK and USA run by NZ Post. Handy for vendors that will not ship overseas. Rates are reasonable though posting out of the States takes forever.
I believe it is linked to Singapore Post.

Adrian

Canley's or Rimmers had shipping costs listed at the checkout , have to be careful as if I add the studs it could go up to the next bracket in weight and get expensive to send, maybe I should look local for the studs or make them up . Anyone know the size - threads for them?
I have found shipping slightly better from the UK than from the USA where I get most of my parts from for my Fords etc.

9016 wrote:
I should look local for the studs or make them up . Anyone know the size - threads for them?

The studs have a 3/8" UNF thread length required will depend on the thickness of the spring. Don't just measure the existing studs and add 3/4", the standard installation has the luxury of generous headspace and are above optimal length. Raising the spring reduces clearance under the access panel, so you'll need to be more precse in the length of studs chosen,

Cheers,
Bill.