Laser cut Triumph EDIS timing wheels

Andy Borris

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant, I'll take one then Tim. Is this below still the procedure then? I can get both the donation envelope and SAE to you in the post tommorrow.

Also, what value of stamp would you like me to put on the packet? I know it says 400g but just wondering if you had a figure that everyone else has been using.

1529 wrote:
A donation to Cancer Research of �5.00 pounds (you can always make a larger donation! ;)) for each wheel you have requested please.
Please send a cheque made payable to Cancer Research UK,  at the following address:

Cancer Research UK
74 Station Rd
Birchington-on-Sea,
Kent
CT7 9RA

At the same time send a postage paid self addressed envelope or packet to

Tim Ward (Trigger wheels)
Managing Director
FTP Systems LTD
Wilson-Barker House
Severn Road
Stourport on Severn
Worcestershire
DY13 9EZ

The packet must be large enough to hold a 200mm diameter x 2mm thick wheel (multiplied by how many wheels you have ordered).

Each wheel weighs about 400 grams. (at least, that's what the metal calculator on the web site said, I forgot to weigh it in my excitement to try it  :-/!

Don't forget to check the postage on your packet will cover the weight of multiple wheels.

Tim will pop your wheel(s) into the packet you supply and then into the post, this way we don't mess about with addresses, stamps and queuing in the Post Office and you get your wheels faster!

1381 wrote:
Brilliant, I'll take one then Tim. Is this below still the procedure then? I can get both the donation envelope and SAE to you in the post tommorrow.

Also, what value of stamp would you like me to put on the packet? I know it says 400g but just wondering if you had a figure that everyone else has been using.

Cost depends on the size of the SAE you send.  To send a 400grame packet is £2.24 first class but a large letter is £1.32

Large letter is  Length:353mm maxWidth:250mm maxThickness:25mm maxWeight:750g max

packet is   Length:over 353mm
ORWidth:over 250mm
ORThickness:over 25mm
ORWeight:over 750g

43 wrote:
Hello Andy and Tim,
Have just come across this thread and your generous offer.
I am in Australia and would be interested in a trigger wheel if there are any left.  I am happy to make a larger donation due to overseas postage but drawing a cheque in Pounds only wastes money I would rather donate. Do you have another method of receiving/transfering money?
If it gets too messy I will understand.

Many thanks
Doug

Doug
You could donate here

https://donate.cancerresearchuk.org/donate.asp?id=1003

I don't know how we would get on with a stamped address envelope.

Tim

Archived