andycon67

1699 wrote:
hi there ive got 15@ mgf's on my herald, 5 spokes ive got 195 on front and 205 on the back but for the back you have to buy 5mm spaces or they rub on the tie bars.

Thanks  are your fronts 50/55/or 60 profile and where did you get spacers from?

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

hi there im using 50 profile all round quite expensive tyres like 75 pounds each but they make alot of diference, i got universal spaces of ebay had to file a tiny bit of them to get them to firt took all of 2seconds, also u might have to take a tiny bit of the arch lip on the raer if you carry people in the back otherwise might catch slightly.

Hi, i've got a pair of 5 spoke MGF wheels with almost new tyres on if anybody is interested. Can email pics if so. They fit in the rear arches no worries, not sure what others have done regarding wheel nuts. They are in my opinion the nicest 15" MGF wheels available.

1699 wrote:
you need to change your wheel studs to free lander ones or canley sell some, and buy the proepr mgf wheel nuts they fit straight on.

Hi what size tyres are you useing and what profile are they i have 185/60/15 and wonderif these will fit on?

Thanks

Andy :)

2445 wrote:

Hi what size tyres are you useing and what profile are they i have 185/60/15 and wonderif these will fit on?

Thanks

Andy :)

I think 60 series will be too tall a tyre 195/50/15 are about right 60's may cause clearance isues but if not and legal I would uses them till worn out.

Laurence

1699 wrote:
50 profile is fine for 15inch rim if u used a 16inch rim ud need a lower profile due to back arches, but il post some pics of my car with my mgf's on so u can sorter see what they look like

Hi are you useing short or long type driveshafts?

Will useing long shafts be too long and then the tyre hit the wheel arch lip?

Thanks

Andy

Archived