Give some wheels a lift day

Hugh

It's really for a young lady who wants to buy my Wolfrace wheels with tyres, wheel caps and chrome wheel nuts for her car
The problem is she lives in London and the price for  freight is quite high so could anyone do this young lady a good turn and fetch them back fro Stafford to London or at least further down South so she could collect. Yes it helps me sell them but to be honest I have some interest in them for a couple of other buyers. This young lady was first to ask and I would like to try and win these wheels.

Thanks
Hugh

3708 wrote:
Selling your Wolfrace wheels!

I've used these lot… £30 for 4 complete wheel and tyres

http://www.wheelcourier.com/book.html

Sorry :B :o can't fit them now with my rear discs calipers fitted I tried everything but no good so now looking for 14" or 15" wheels & tyres. I did think it over for quite a while because it took me ages to find them they are real 70s wolfrace which I had refurbished and polished still they are going to a good home A Spitfire 8)

908 wrote:

Sorry :B :o can't fit them now with my rear discs calipers fitted I tried everything but no good so now looking for 14" or 15" wheels & tyres. I did think it over for quite a while because it took me ages to find them they are real 70s wolfrace which I had refurbished and polished still they are going to a good home A Spitfire 8)

One less compadre as I plow that lonely furrow of resistance against the plague of the fake MInilite… :B

Due to the huge demand to help me pick up some wheels I have had to pick a name out of the biggest hat in the world and because there were no names on the tickets NO ONE WON so plan A was kaput :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thankfully I still have a couple of friends and one of them Roy ( Scottie) has helped me out :) :) 8)

So a big thank you to all those that could not or would not help me I will try to repay you with he same effort some time for the fantastic response for help from you all :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/  :( :( :'( :'(:P

A real big thank you to Roy see ya tomorrow mate ;) 8)

Archived