Do mg midget wheels fit the spitfire?

thebouncingbunny

Having had a midget I'm almost posotive they be different but can't seem to find the definitive answer!
I mean I'm pretty sure I've never seen midget rostyle wheels on a spit which makes me sure they don't fit.nor can I recall seeing dolly sprint wheels on an mg.....
Anyway I'm still looking for a single or a cheap ish set of kn minator minilite style wheels and I've seen some advertised with a pcd but can't seem to find for sure the correct pcd for the spit.in metric at least....

For some reason Marina is the same as Triumph (I even fitted a set of alloys from a Marina to my Herald years ago) but I'm not aware of any other BMC/Leyland product outside of the Triumph marque that does use this PCD.

More recently, Rover Maestro, Montego, Metro (K series R100 version) and MGF also use the 3.75" PCD.

Issue is sometimes further confused by the fact that the bigger Triumphs (2000/2500 and TRs) use a different PCD which does match some other BMC/Leyland cars as well as some older Japanese cars.

Nick