Wheels/Rims for my Spitfire Mk3?

Northpole

I am looking for rims for my Triumph Spitfire Mk3, but as I am going to use "fender flares" to make the car a little wider, I need rims that are wider (6.5 to 7.5" wide) for 205x60x13 tires. I.e. I am looking for rims that are wider out, that is so the tires would "go out from the car." deeper rims...?
Steel/alu /used/new  does not matter, just if I can find rims that would fit.

I am not sure if this is the right place for this inquiery, but any help will be appreciated.

This is the look I wanted to get on my gt6...a fat low "euro" look, I ended up getting some vitesse wheels 5.5x13 handles much better and gives it the wide look, if you wanted to go really wide look at getting some banded, but do your home work on who you chose as you want them done properly! Obviously be sure they will fit inside, rubbing ect....

offsetting the fronts will load up the steering but will increase auto centralising.as above it will increase reaction but may not be suited to the ackerman setting and you may get excess tyre scrub(not good for trunnions)

probably best to look for minilites,superlites or revolution rims.

they can be made up for whatever et(backspacing measurement)you want,or go with splitrims if you want more scope :)