minilite alloys, wheels and nuts??

kim170503

Hi guys i have just got some minilite wheels for my car, i believe they are 13 x 5?? not deffo not sure how exactly to check, they originally had 175/70/13 on them but i have to replace the tyres anyway as not sure how old they are!!  firstly is 175/70/13 standard size for these or should i put something else on them? secondly i have purchased some minilite wheel nuts but not definate if they are the correct ones?? they literally sit on top of the alloys they don't go into the holes or anything, is this right?? do i need to change the studs as well or is this enough?? :-/ :-/ :-/

the wheels in the pic - alleycat - two gates company, these are exactly what i have!!!
I guess i have 16 wrong wheel nuts then as the ones i have bought don't fit through the hole and look like the ones n my first thread, i now need to try and get some like that!!

2266 wrote:
the wheels in the pic - alleycat - two gates company, these are exactly what i have!!!
I guess i have 16 wrong wheel nuts then as the ones i have bought don't fit through the hole and look like the ones n my first thread, i now need to try and get some like that!!

http://www.mistertee.co.uk/6.html

:)

lol, no but did see it!! Just decided that if i went out and got new steels they would be less maintenance really, if any problems occured e.g lost nuts or damage to wheel so much easier to replace!!! Plus I have 4 lovely new hub caps already sitting in the cupboard so just decided it made more sense!!  :)

Archived