Best Brake Pads Without Dust?

Anthony

I've been through loads of different brake pads on one of my other cars in order to find the best 'everyday' pads with minimum dust

After lots of time, effort, and money, I found the OEM pads gave the best day to day performance, with minimum dust

As I'm about to buy some pads for the GT6 I was wondering which to go for?

I've heard Mintex have a good pad, but I think they're meant to be very dusty?

Anybody got any suggestions?

Almost anything with high friction will produce lots of dust. So, in theory, better pads will make more dust. Wheels make a difference as well. Ones with better ventilation and "pulling" effect on the air around the brake pads will make some pads look dustier than you'd expect. If you're worried about it, wash the wheels each weekend, it's quick and easy, and be happy that your black wheels show you everything is working properly. ;)

I've used brake dust on wheels to help confirm my suspicions on one of my front calipers before as well. ;D

ebc greenstuff are pretty good for low dust levels.

I had some carbon metallic pads and the retardation was great,but they mullered the disc,squeeled a bit and my car looked like I had been driving through a coal mine after 10mins,...not what you want on a yellow car.

I accepted the trade off of slightly less performance but low dust levels and went green. :)